Règle d'inscription : Votre NOM d'UTILISATEUR DOIT COMMENCER PAR VOTRE PRENOM REEL, en entier.
Derrière celui-ci, vous pouvez mettre ce que vous voulez.

Votre premier message devra être une petite présentation perso, dans Présentation des nouveaux membres, afin que nous fassions connaissance.

List of vintage Photographers and Studios

Pour poser toutes vos questions, poster toutes vos contributions sur la photographie ancienne
Michael-J

List of vintage Photographers and Studios

Message non lu par Michael-J »

Hello,
Meanwile I have in my collektion of Cameras and accessories a lot of old photos, and of couse I would like to classifie them, a big help by that are the Name of the photographer or the studio, I ve found List of German and Enlish Studios, nut non of france...maybe because I cant speak french :-), can somone here give me a link if there is a list like that in french?
Arnaud SAUDAX
Membre des Amis du Site et du Forum

Re: List of vintage Photographers and Studios

Message non lu par Arnaud SAUDAX »

:Hello: If we want some information about french photographers, we can go to see the web site : Photo-carte, from François Boisjoly
Iconomécanophile chauvin...
Sylvain Halgand
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Message non lu par Sylvain Halgand »

Hello Michael

may be this http://www.collection-appareils.fr/coll ... Rechercher can be helpful.
-
Michael-J

Hello,
sorry, take a little Time. Thanks for the linkes, but the first one offers no information about the photographer, and the sekond...little hard to say that, but the dates fron the CDV they offer seemed to be diced, some may match, but some are obviously wrong
Daniel C

Message non lu par Daniel C »

Hello Michael :Hello:
Dating a CDV is often not an easy task
Editing more than 6,000 CDV is a giant work not available as far as I know elsewhere on the web.
We could say that, even if imperfect, this should normally deserve more praise than criticism.
For a big part, this site is the result of inputs from a lot of involved members.
They are giving their best, trying as far as possible to not “dice” any data
If something is obviously wrong, could you please let us know and we will correct it
Tout change mais rien ne change
Lao Tseu
Michael-J

Hello,
that someone "dice" anything, is just a German Proverb, when you reed or see somthing thats obviously wrong, not ment as Offence. And as I already writet, there sites for German and british photographers. When I find something wrong, what I think its wrong, I´ll let you know.
I would even load some of my CDV pictures up, but I dont want to sell them , so thats no option.
Sylvain Halgand
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Hello

Please give us some examples of errors. This website is a non commercial one. There is nothing to sell.

Have you seen this http://www.collection-appareils.fr/coll ... /carte.php
-
Sylvain Halgand
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Thanks for the linkes, but the first one offers no information about the photographer,
Yes you have to buy the collection of books about the french photographers to know more about them. It's an impressive work. I've the one about Paris.

https://www.photo-carte.com/index.php?i ... &id_lang=2
-
Michael-J

Hello,
I do not find errors on This site: http://www.collection-appareils.fr/coll ... Rechercher
and the other one offers CDV s. I schurly can ad some pics on the first.
Yes you have to buy the collection of books about the french photographers to know more about them. It's an impressive work. I've the one about Paris.
May be impressive, but they are in french, tho I could only enjoi the pictures :-) However, I ve done a lot of research and I think ich can almost juge the decade a CDV was made bei the way its made, the cardtype and the clothes, that have to be enough for the moment, and sometimes you get a card like this:
83.jpg
83.jpg (103.24 Kio) Vu 1549 fois
Répondre

Retourner vers « Photographie ancienne »